Terms & ConditionsImportant information about using our services
1. By clicking the block indicating that the student or the student’s employer, if applicable, accepts the terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall become binding on the parties.
2. The course for which the student has subscribed assumes and requires that the student has adequate literacy, computer and internet skills and by subscribing for the course, the student and the student’s employer if applicable, confirms that the student has adequate levels of literacy, computer and internet skills to be able to navigate and complete each respective tutorial.
3. The student will be entitled to complete each successive tutorial for which the student has subscribed and paid. The student and the student’s employer, if applicable, acknowledges that the student will derive the most benefit by applying himself or herself diligently and thoroughly to each aspect of each tutorial. The student and the student’s employer if applicable, shall be responsible to ensure that the student has access to any and all physical items in the form of crockery, cutlery, equipment and accessories that may be necessary for the successive participation in and completion of each respective tutorial that forms part of the course for which the student has subscribed.
4. Upon satisfactory completion of each respective course comprising all relevant online tests for each tutorial comprising the course, the student will be entitled to receive a certificate of completion which will be made available electronically.
5. Simply-Service holds the copyright and all intellectual property rights in respect of the course material and all components of every tutorial. Neither the student nor the employer may use or duplicate the whole or any part of any tutorial or course other than for the purposes of the student completing the course and neither the employer nor the student may hold any interest in or derive any benefit, whether direct or indirect, from any business which competes with the business of Simply-Service in any country where the employer or the student are situated for a period of 6 months after completion or termination of any course for which the student has subscribed.
6. Simply-Service undertakes to keep all personal information of the student and the student’s employer, if applicable, confidential to the relationship between Simply-Service, the student and the student’s employer, if applicable and not to make any disclosure thereof to any third party without the prior written consent of the student and the student’s employer if applicable.
7. The student and the student’s employer if applicable, appoint the address provided as their domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes arising from this agreement.
8. The student and the student’s employer if applicable, consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates’ Court for the resolution of any and all disputes that may arise from this agreement.
9. These terms and conditions as read with the online forms completed when subscribing for the course, constitute the whole terms and conditions that govern the relationship between Simply-Service and the student and the student’s employer if applicable, superseding any and all prior statements and representations. Simply-Service shall not be bound by any verbal statement or assurance made by any director, officer, employee or contractor on its behalf which has not been confirmed in writing by email despatched by a duly authorised signatory on behalf of Simply-Service. No variation hereof shall be binding unless in writing by email despatched by a duly authorised signatory of Simply-Service.